Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I Argue Literature 101 with A Gamergater. I Am Correct.

I do not intend to write a piece about GamerGate for this blog. Others have written amazing pieces already, and the volume of good pieces is high enough that my contributions would be irrelevant, especially as someone who is largely not a victim.

Today on Twitter I argued with a 'gater about basics of literary analysis. Let me state this unequivocally: He is wrong. I am right.

This storify of that argument was compiled by Twitter user @Hacaplus (Display name: Count <3 Hacula)

Your Nanomachines Are Bad, and You Should Feel Bad

2 comments:

  1. Saying "I won this argument. Look how right i am. Am i so right." does not inspire the greatest level of confidence, usually you explain a point, draw a conclusion and let the merits of your argument show how right you are.

    Are you 7 years old? Because that is the only way i can explain this pathetic self-validation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might wanna try capitalizing your I's before questioning someone's authority on literary theory. Just sayin.

      Delete